"To accomplish great things, you must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe"
I started my career as a staff nurse, and after years of service, I wanted to expand my prospects by doing more to help others, taking on greater responsibility. I envisioned a one stop shop for community services to cater for a wide range of clients. My current role as Founder, Chairman and Director of Operations & Business Development at Apex Group, has introduced me to the world of business management. This has given me the opportunity to excel in management and leadership skills. I am responsible for everything related to business in Apex Group, from business negotiations to budgeting and purchasing, including developing long-term operational strategies, working to meet Apex Group objectives and overseeing official documentation. I look forward to continuing to serve my community whilst developing my skills as a Chairman and Director.
- 2023-Present: GUD Malta – Leadership Board – Business Sector
- 1999-2008: Staff Nurse at Homecare - Part Time
- 1999-2010: ITU Staff Nurse at St. Luke's Hospital & MDH - Full Time
- 2000-2001: Staff Nurse at Corradino Correctional Facility - Part-Time
- 2000-2003: Staff Nurse at St. James Capua Hospital - Part Time
- 2001: Staff Nurse at Power Stations Clinics - Part Time
- 2002-2008: Staff Nurse at Malta Freeport Terminals
- 2003-2005: Senior Staff Nurse at St. James Capua Hospital - Part Time
- 2008-2011: Head Nurse at Malta Freeport Terminals - Part Time
- 2008-2011: Head Nurse at Homecare - Part Time
- 2010-2012: ITU Acting Deputy Nursing Officer - Full Time
- 2011-2014: Clinical Supervisor and Assessor - Part Time
- 1999: Diploma in General Nursing - University of Malta: Institute of Health Care - Malta.
- Bachelor of Science (Hons.) in Health Science - University of Malta: Faculty of Health Science - Malta.
- Continuous Professional Development and Completed Training - Intravenous Drug Administration, Basic Life Support (provider and renewal), Intensive Care Nursing, Sexual Health, Chemotherapy Administration, Mentorship and Clinical Supervision, Managing People, Critical thinking and Management Skills, In-house training/update courses, participated in various conferences and seminars, and delivered a lecture in a repeated seminar on “Making critical care safety a priority.” And “Professionalism at the Place of work” seminar in repeated sessions for employees at Apex Group Ltd.